WD-40 SPECIALIST MOTORBIKE BRAKE CLEANER
A highly volatile, fast drying, solvent based, heavy duty degreaser designed to remove
greases, dust and oils from brake, and other automotive components.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High pressure jet aperture for precise application into areas of difficult accessibility.
• 360° valve allows inverted use, where required, for awkward areas of application.
• High discharge rate provides “flush” washing properties.
• Residue free.
• Dissolves all automotive greases and oils.
• Removes lining dusts from brakes and clutches.
• Eliminates brake squeal.
• Eliminates clutch slip caused by contaminated components.
On all functional components in automotive brake or clutch assemblies, including callipers, discs, clutch plates etc.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Place a drip tray underneath the work area. Spray liberally onto the surface to be treated, and allow contaminated liquid to drain into the tray. Agitation with a brush will assist in the removal of heavy or stubborn contamination.
Remove any excess product with a soft absorbent cloth. Always test brake operation after cleaning.
When using on plastics, ascertain suitability of use on an inconspicuous area prior to full application.
WHERE NOT TO USE
• On decorative substrates, or trim, where coatings may be affected.
• On plastics or rubber components.
• On hot surfaces.